• All members must serve a minimum of 40 hours each year.
• All members must serve a minimum of 5 hours each quarter.
• Hours served during the summer are considered quarter one.
recommended that each member serve 20
hours during the summer and 5 hours each
quarter to reach the 40-hour quota
• All members must serve a minimum of 2
hours each year with a Jackson County
United Way Community Partner.
• Members who miss a meeting must serve an additional community service
hour. This will be assigned by
United Way Community Partners:
American Red Cross
• Anchor House
• The Arc of Jackson County
• Boys & Girls Club
• Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southeast Indiana
• Brownstown Senior Citizens
• Child Care Network, Inc.
• Crothersville Senior Citizen Center
• Freetown Senior Citizens
• Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana
| • Girls
Inc. of Jackson County
• Hoosier Trails Council Boy Scouts of America
• Human Services, Head Start
• Meals on Wheels
• Medora Senior Citizens
• Mental Health America of Jackson County
• READ Jackson County & Plaza Latina
• Salvation Army Indiana Division
• Seymour Seniors 107
• Turning Point